|Documents to Accompany
To facilitate the prompt processing of your school's request for, assistance by the Water for Schools Project, please ensure that the following documentation accompanies your completed application form:
1. Letter from the SGB requesting assistance from the Project
-give reasons for your request.
2. The pass rate at your school, for each grade, over the past 3 years.
3. Letter from the school's local Tribal Authority stating:
4. Letter from the school's local Civic Association giving their consent and approval for the school to participate in the Project.
N.B: All documents must be:
- stamped, dated and signed by the respective authorities.
Telephone code and number
Information about the School
1. Is there water on the school grounds?
2. Is the water supply constant?
3. Where does the water come from?
4. Does the school have water borne sewerage?
5. Does the school have electricity on the premise?
6. If not, is there electricity available in the area?
7. How many learners attend the school?
8. How many staff members employed at the school?
9. Does the school receive a Government grant?
10.Does, or has, the school received any private funding?
11. Is the SGB able, and willing, to raise the one quater cash deposit for drilling and pump installation to proceed?
12. Are both the Tribal Authority and Civic Associations in the area
in accordance with this application?
N.B. PLEASE DRAW, OR GIVE BASIC DIRECTIONS TO THE SCHOOL.